There are two manners of playing a macro, the normal playing and the quick playing. The quick playing differs from the normal playing slightly. This means you does not open Play Options dialog with the quick playing
before playing the macro.
To play a macro
- In Macro Manager, select macro you'd like to play.
- Click the button Play on the toolbar, or right-click the macro, then select the menu item Play or QuickPlay.
- In the dialog of Play Options, determine the play options, and then click OK to start.
Playing more than one macro in the order
- In Macro Manager, switch to the tab Macros, select macros. You can drag the mouse pointer to create a selection around the outside of all the items that you want to include. You may also press and hold down the Ctrl key, and then click each item that you want to select.
- Click the button Play or Quick Play. The player will play selected macros in the order they appear in the list.
Playing the macro in Windows Explorer
- In Windows Explorer, right-click the macros script file which has the extension name ".msd".
- Select the menu item Play or Quick Play.