Loops through records in a databaset.
Dataset name Specifies the dataset name.
Fields Specifies which fields should be readed, the available options are:
- Locate field by field name
- Locate field by index number
- Read all fields
Loop manner Specifies how to loop, the available options are:
- Read all fields of record each loop
- Read one field of record each loop
Records to loop Specifies which rows to be looped, the available options are:
- Loop x records, specifies how many records to be loop
- Specify start and end record number
- All records
Populate variable with current value Specifies the variable to store the value of the cell on each successive loop.
Populate variable with current row number Specifies the variable to be populated with the current row number on each successive loop.
Notes The dataset must be existed before this action, you can use the actions "Execute SQL Statement" or "Connect dataset in parent task" to create a dataset.
For more information about the variable, please refer to "Variable and Expression".