Macro Script Editor is an easy-to -use tool for building automation tasks. It provides an intuitive interface where you just drag-and-drop actions from actions pane and place them in the sequence desired for execution.
First, Build a new blank macro
- In Macro Manager, switch to the tab Macros, click the button on the toolbar New macro, then select the item Create a blank macro for editing manually.
- Type a name for the macro and an optional description, and then click the button Next.
- Determine the playback options. You can assign a hotkey to the macro here. Click the button Next.
- Click OK.
Then, add actions
- In Macro Script Editor, you just drag-and-drop the action from the left pane to the right.
- Alternatively, you click the menu "Insert", then browse to the appropriate category, then select the action to insert the current line.
Edit an action
- To change a step, you just double-click the line.
- Alternatively, you select the line, then right-click, and select the menu item "Edit Action..."
Delete selected actions
- To remove a step, just select it, then press key "Delete".